Stone Glacier R3 3300 Coyote Medium BeltRegular price $594.00
Gear carry for response to "situations", those performance and time-sensitive situations requiring innovative function. The R3 is equally at home with a load of technical climbing gear or tactical weapons and defense gear. A versatile design that will go from 3,300 cubic inches to 6,300 cubic plus, from quick strike/rescue capabilities to sustained long-range operations with the addition of the Conceal Lid and expandable 2,500 cubic inch load shelf.
The R3 is a modular design offering customization of up to 8 detachable interior pockets for specialized kits. It is Load Shelf capable larger loads and/or long-range weapon carry. Internal top molle grid is integrated into the back panel for additional PALS pockets or radio carry. A top storm flap in the main bag allows routing of cables and antenna. Loops for ice tool attachment on all models and external molle grid for attachment of pals/molle pouches (on Coyote model). Attach the Conceal Lid and the R3 is set for internal concealed carry for carbines up to 33.5" collapsed OAL. Add the unique 240 Panel to the frame for 8 accessible 30 round mags, all weight supported by the frame. A heavy weapon system is also integrated into the frame for secure and supported carry of long-range large calibers with large optics with multiple positioning options.
The R3 quickly separates from the frame to expose a 2,500+ cubic inch load shelf for added volume capabilities. The 500 cubic Conceal Lid accessory is also offered for an added layer of modular use and volume.
Whether law enforcement, military/tactical, mountain rescue, or backcountry adventure, the R3 is a modular system to carry specialized gear for a successful mission.
- Weight - 4lb 9.92oz. on Medium R3 Frame, Bag only Weighs 1lb 11.84oz.
- Medium Belt Waist Sizes 31"- 36"
- 3,300 cubic inch main bag
- 54 L
- Full top panel zip for access to the main compartment
- Constructed of all Berry Compliant materials
- Hydration compatible (Hydro Sleeve - Sold Separately)
- One external zipped pocket
- 150+ pound load rating
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA