Stone Glacier Approach 1800 + Xcurve Frame Medium BeltRegular price $645.00
Designed for those monster days when leaving the trailhead hours before light to hit your glassing spot as dawn breaks, then spending the rest of the day grinding out the miles and elevation to close the gap before dark. The Approach is the minimalist day trip package with integrated optics pockets and extended load shelf for the heavy load out. The optics compression straps attach via quick detach buckles so they can easily be positioned over just the tripod or the tripod and optics pocket. Equipped with an 1896 cubic inch main bag, 375 cubic inch spotting scope pocket, and 2500+ cubic inch plus expandable load shelf can take the total load up over 5000 cubic inches. At just 4 lbs 3.36 oz with a medium Xcurve, the Approach maintains a 150-pound load rating.
The Approach bag can also be added to our Solo and Sky packs to add 2200 cubic inches to each bag for a mere addition of .90 pound. Not only does this allow for extra space, but it offers the option to change bags in the field when day hunting from a spike camp. Bringing the Solo total cubic inches to 5500.
- Weight - 4lb 2oz. on Medium Xcurve, Bag only weighs 1lb 1oz.
- 1896 cubic inch main bag, 375 cubic inch spotting scope pocket
- 29 L
- Spotting scope pocket fits both angled and straight eyepieces
- Tripod attachment system
- 1 exterior scope pocket, 1 interior pocket
- 150+ pound load rating
- Hydration compatible (Hydro Sleeve - Sold Separately)
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA